Thursday, April 11, 2013

Soap and Glory 'Peaches and Clean' Facial Cleanser

I've been a fan of the Soap and Glory skincare for a while, having tried various scrubs and creams (which all smell DELICIOUS!). So naturally when the need arose for a new facial cleanser I was drawn to their line. Well ladies and gentlemen, if you thought their other products smelt great, wait until you try their Peaches and Clean cleanser, yum! 

Now, obviously the quality of a cleanser isn't measured on its smell, so how did this product measure up? It claims to be a 4-in-1 deep cleansing milk, with various ingredients to smooth, soften and purify skin leading to a clearer complexion. Having quite difficult oily and blemish prone skin, I am always slightly skeptical of products claiming to give you a clearer complexion, however I can definitely say that this did not disappoint. After a couple of weeks of using this product, my skin felt soft, smooth and A LOT clearer! 

I simply use this product nightly to remove my make-up, which it does in one or two applications depending on how much I'm wearing. Its a very creamy consistency and feels quite luxurious being massaged into the skin. One downside to this product is that it is not made for removing eye make-up, so to avoid panda eyes and stinging I would recommend removing your eye make-up before washing your face with Peaches and Clean. As it claims on the packaging, I truly feel that this would be a great cleanser for all skin types, its gentle and moisturizing  but still managed to somehow clear up my troublesome skin. It does contain 'alpha hydroxy acids' (make of that what you will) which can make your face more sensitive to sunlight, so remember to put on that sunscreen!

So if you are looking for a new cleanser and don't want to splash out, I would really recommend giving this one a go. Peaches and Clean is available at Boots http://bit.ly/ZJLaAQ for £7 and is currently on a buy 1 get 1 1/2 price deal. 

xxx

"A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears" Anne Roiphe.

No comments:

Post a Comment